One size reusable nappies are ideal from about six to eight weeks (4-15 kg) and they continue to fit right through to potty training.
One cloth nappy includes 2 bamboo inserts. Super absorbent and slim fitting.
When your baby is teeny tiny, you will normally only need to use one insert, which should last up to about four hours during the day.
Once your baby starts to grow and you find the nappy is not lasting as long, it's time to add the second insert for extra absorbency.
- Slim fitting and super absorbent
- Easy to use and reuse
- Made in UK
The product isn't plastic free, however we think that reduce waste using reusable nappies is a good compromise for us and the planet.
Outer is made from 100% polyester with a polyurethane lining.
Inner is made from very soft microfleece.
Inserts are two layers bamboo (70%) and two layers microfibre (30%).
Baba + Boo
Reusable Cloth Nappies - One Size
How to adjust:
One size nappies are suitable for babies from 4-15 kg
The popper system on the front of the nappy allows the nappy to grow with your baby. You simply snap the poppers together to make the nappy smaller - as your baby grows, undo them to make the nappy bigger.
-Pre-washing before use helps increase the absorbency of your nappies. Follow the washing instructions below and repeat up to three times. You don't need to dry your nappies between pre-washes.
-After use, knock any solids into the toilet (or remove the biodegradable liner if you have used one). Put the used nappy in the nappy bucket until wash day.
-It can help to put the nappies on a cold rinse before washing as this ensures all the solids have been washed away before the washing cycle.
- Your nappies can be washed at 40°C.
- Use your usual detergent.
- Don't use any fabric conditioner or bleaching agent.
- Your nappies are best dried naturally, although you can put them on a low setting in the tumble dryer. Natural is best for your nappies and the planet too.
- Do be careful if they have been near heat such as the tumble dryer or radiator and don't stuff the inserts back in straight away. The heat can weaken the elastic and cause it to snap.
- If you do need to use barrier/nappy rash cream, ensure you use a liner.